We are going to present the new 1.5 Linkar Suite Version and the new Linkar PowerBI Connector.
You can meet us at the Exhibition floor during all conference, especially on Tuesday afternoon and we will present a Session on Tuesday 10:30 AM.
In this Session, you will see:
- Who we are, Kosday Solutions.
- What Linkar Suite is.
- How you can optimize the database users.
- How you can develop easily in the environment that you prefer (.Net, Java, Core, Python, NodeJS…) with your favourite MV database (QM, D3, Universe, Unidata, jBase), desktop, web, mobile applications. Of course, all your development will work in all the supported databases without any changes (you only need look after your own basic subroutines). And of course working in your favourite Operating System (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- Take a quick look at Linkar Suite Components
- Linkar Server.
- Linkar Manager.
- Linkar Schemas.
- Linkar Client Types.
- About Linkar Plugins.
- Do you want to create one?
- What the Linkar PowerBi Connector is
See how you can use Microsoft Power Bi with your MV data without creating a web service, without MVBasic programmes. You will only need to define your data in Linkar Schemas or even better, just use MV SELECTS statement and Power Bi will recognise them as native tables.
- What the Kosday Business model is.
- We want to help you.
- Low cost. From free to very affordable prices, less than $5.00 per month for a Pro Licence, $1.20 month for a complete annual subscription.
- Evaluation Licences.
- Linkar SDK. Very affordable developer licence with Linkar Pro and PowerBI Plugin.
- OEM Licences.
- Do you have any special ideas, let’s talk about our Roadmap.
During the Tuesday session, we will give all those attending a questionnaire to complete. If you submit it to us, we will give you a Gift Voucher that you can exchange for a full One Year Developer Licence for free.
See you soon